3 Real-World Challenges Facing Cybersecurity Organizations: How an Exposure Management Platform Can Help
The complexity of the modern attack surface is the key driver behind the emergence of exposure management programs. Security teams are challenged to keep up with the constant influx of data from the array of point solutions they are using to manage vulnerabilities, web applications, identity systems and cloud assets. And, they’re challenged with effectively analyzing all that data to make informed, proactive decision-making about which exposures represent the greatest risk to the organization.
Implementing an exposure management program enables security professionals to better allocate time and resources so they can focus on taking the actions that legitimately reduce their risk.
Read this whitepaper to learn about:
- 3 real-world challenges facing cybersecurity organizations
- The building blocks of an exposure management program
- Key benefits of an exposure management platform
- 3 things to look for in an exposure management platform
- Introducing the Tenable One Exposure Management Platform
- Exposure Management
- Predictive Prioritization
- Risk-based Vulnerability Management
- Vulnerability Management
- Tenable One